About Me

My photo

I have been an avid reader from as early as I can remember. Since becoming a Christian in my early 20s, my passion for reading led to specifically Christian fiction and this has developed into reviewing them on this blog. I love reading debut author's novels or those author's who have not had many reviews thus providing them much needed encouragement 
This blog is the intellectual property of Peter Younghusband, and any quotation of part or all of it without his approval is illegal

Disclaimer

The views, beliefs, and/or attitudes expressed by an author in any post published in this Blog are not necessary endorsed by myself or held by myself and are published in good faith.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Milo (Sketches of Glory) by Clifton Voshen

I had a thought years ago, 'if I could have anything that Jesus used or had during His walk here, what would it be?' This is a story about a Roman centurion on just such a quest.

Review: 

This is a Supposal as termed by C.S. Lewis. Suppose a centurion wanted to search out what he had heard and experienced about a certain carpenter and see if there was anything of his he could find.

Voshen does this well. He has created a character with a sincere desire to investigate the claims of who Jesus is and any physical/material proof of his existence. I loved the twist at the end. That was very unique and creative.

My only complaint is the shortness of the narrative. But it is a novella!

Highly Recommended.

My Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is awaiting moderation.